Penpals

         Hello Hannah,let me tell you about my self first. My name is Hanifa Kamila and people usually call me hani,honey,or kamil. I know you from my friend,Alia. She told me that you would like to have more penpals. And i want to be your E-pal :)
         I guess i'd better tell you about my self first.I'm 15 years old and i attend SMA N 1 UNNGUL BUKITTINGGI in Bukittinggi,West Sumatra,Indonesia. I have one older brother and one younger brother,yeah i'm the middle child. My father is a bussinessman and my mother runs the house.
         I have lots of hobbies,I like reading a fiction Book,like Harry Potter,Twilight,etc. I like music,mostly pop and rapp music. I like watching a movie,animation,cartoon,etc. I think i don't have a bestfriend, i mean really a bestfriend. I just have many friends at school and my old friends at the junior high school. My favorite subjects at school are chemistry and english.
I think i'd like to be a doctor when i graduate.

         I want to attend Harvard University or Oxford University when i graduate from senior high school. 

So,that's a lot about my self.What about you? Please answer my E-mail, can't wait to hear about you!


Hani

Komentar